- I will use earth’s moon as an example. The radial component of the moon’s orbit is a very small fraction of its tangential
component. This is because, respective to moon’s position to the center of earth, the tangential component of earth’s
spiral flowlines are greater than its radial component. (As one approaches the center of the earths vortex the radial
component becomes greater.) The outer spirally-flowing aethrons of earth constantly collide with the moon and impose
upon the moon their drift trajectories. However, since the spirally-flowing aethrons also have a radial component, the
moon also experiences centripetal acceleration. While the tangential component is the force that pushes the moon along
its orbit, it is the radial component that pushes it simultaneously towards the earth. This combined action causes the
moon to orbit eccentrically around earth.
- Since the aethrons that form the moon have a motion distinct from earth’s gravity-aethrons, it takes time for latter to
impart their drift trajectories onto the former. As the moon moves towards its perigee, it gains both radial and tangential
velocity (gains momentum), and thus migrates to spiral flowlines closer to earth. It is closest to earth at its perigee.
However, after passing its perigee, the moon-aethrons cannot accelerate radially fast enough to keep pace with the
radial drift trajectories of the gravity-aethrons. The moon, then, derails from its current in-winding motion and moves
outward away from earth on radially, and consequently tangentially, slower spiral flowlines. Since it has moved onto
slower spiral flowlines, its momentum begins to dissipate as it inherits the slower tangential speed of the outer spiral
flowlines. This outward movement reaches its maximum at the moon’s apogee. Here, the moon finally matches the drift
velocity of the spiral flowlines’ with which it moves. Thus, after it passes the apogee, inheriting this drift velocity fully, it
begins to accelerate—to be carried onto more inward, faster spiral flowlines—until, approaching the perigee, the process
begins again (this completes a lunar cycle).
- The aethrons of the moon, as they dynamically respond to the changing drift trajectories of the gravity-aethrons, cause
the moon to orbit the earth, and orbit it eccentrically.
- Dennis McCarthy has done much research on expanding earth theory; specifically, in support of the theory that the
earth is expanding from inside out, and not from the accretion of matter on its surface from space.
- He has published many journal articles and given many talks. He has a book due out from Oxford Press on the subject
in Feb 2009
- Visit his website for copies of the journal articles and more information: The Fourth Revolt
- He has also posted videos about expanding earth theory:
- Expanding Earth
- Lopsided Hemispheres
Summary of this page:
- The fluid nature of a spiral torus vortex
- the radial portion of the spiral vortex is the radial "force" of gravity.
- the tangential component of the spiral vortex explains a planet, star or moon's eccentric orbital motion.
- the earth is expanding due the accretion of aethrons (atom-creation) at the center of this gravity system.
- atoms, systems of motion of the aether, are created at the center of gravity systems.
The Tangential Component of the Spiral Vortex
- As I explained, spiral vortices have both a radial component and a tangential component. We've already discussed the
radial component. However, when an apple falls from a tree, it actually traces a curved trajectory—that is, it does not move
on a straight radial path to the ground. All bodies on earth, respective to their longitudinal positions, share a common
tangential or horizontal velocity when at relative rest. But since the ground, the observer on the ground, and the apple all
share the same constant horizontal velocity, the apple, neglecting any effects of wind, will land directly below its initial
position on the tree. This gives the appearance that the apple falls straight down.
- Newton’s "law" of universal gravitation accounts for the radial component of gravity but not for the tangential component—
that is, it does not account for why the earth revolves around the sun. Einstein—although he made use of the
mathematical description of the tangential component of gravity in his general theory of relativity—did not inquire into the
mechanism of motion of orbiting planets (or their moons)—that is to say, he did not account for the reason planets actively
orbit the sun, rather than remain immobile in his curved space. He was forced to assume that an orbiting body was already
moving along the plane of motion at the appropriate speed. This is highly coincidental.
|The Tangential Component of the Spiral Vortex as the Cause of Orbital Motion
- I said earlier that not all of the aethrons of the spiral vortex that reach the center of the sink are carried away by the
sink-source flow. Some contribute to the expansion of the atomic-conglomerate at the center of the spiral vortex.
- It is a verified geological fact that the earth is expanding.
- There is a continuous accretion of aethron systems of motion—what we've historically called “atoms”—the aethrons of
which take up a much smaller volume, and are much denser, than an equivalent number of aethrons in isotropic motion.
Aethrons that reach and stay at the center of the earth undergo tremendous pressure. These extremely dense and
stable aethron systems of motion, the “atoms,” form under such conditions. The rate of formation of these aethron
systems corresponds to the rate of the expansion of the earth. Incidentally, it is the gravity-caused expansion of the
earth that is causing the continents to shift, and Pacific Ocean to enlarge, as Dennis McCarthy so describes.
- Atoms are created within, and emerge from without, the center of the earth—and other gravity systems—; and, living
things evolve out of the atoms. Evolution begins with gravity.
The Expanding Earth
The next page shows visual empirical evidence of the spiral torus vortex theory of gravity
This diagram shows why
the fluid dynamics of a
spiral sink vortex, with its
two distinct "arms" that
represent a directionality
change of the aether
flowlines, causes planets
(moons) to orbit the sun
shows the elliptic
orbits of earth
and mars around
- Since the sink is continually operating, and the sphere-layers of the spiral torus vortex are continually
rarefied, or drawn in towards the sink, a body near the surface of this system of motion is barraged
with a constant radially-directed flow of aethrons. You, being within the path of aethrons rushing in
towards the center of earth, are pushed to the ground with unvarying “force,” as the aethrons collide
with, and pass through, your body. The aether is like an invisible rain pushing us to the ground. If
you're already on the ground, this “force” keeps you there. If you are in mid-air, it forces you to
uniformly accelerate towards the ground.
- This force, Newton’s radial component of gravity, is actually a net negative pressure. The high
periodicity of the collisions between the aether-medium and an aethron-body, like yourself, gives the
illusion of the constancy of gravity—that is, the illusion that is an infinitely continuous acting force
inherent in the power of matter or fields in space.
Revision of Newton and Einstein's Absolutist Theory's of Gravity
The action of gravity cannot occur between two bodies at rest with respect to each other. Newton’s law of
gravity is misleading because it assumes that in all circumstances, in all states of motion, including the absence
thereof, that gravity exists, and can act as a force.
Einstein claimed gravity (its "field) is in the very fabric of space—that, while gravity would still exist in space if
matter did not, space could not exist if a gravitational field did not. So while for Newton gravity is contingent
upon the existence of matter, for Einstein, space is contingent upon the existence of gravity.
But as I've just shown, the action or radial force (net pressure) is in fact conditional—it holds only when the
right circumstances are present (a spiral torus vortex).
Newton's Radial "Force" of Gravity
- The force of gravity is not a "pulling force." In fact, you are being pushed to the ground. The incoming
aether, flowing in towards the center of the sink, collides with your body. The "force" of gravity is
actually a net pressure of aethrons exerted on you from "above."
These sphere-layers of aethrons emigrate
towards the sink with a rarefaction rate that
is inversely proportional to their distances
from the sink. This inverse square “law”
accords with the geometry of a sphere and
explains the denominator of Newton‘s
universal “law” of gravitation. The strength
of the sink increases near the sink because
the aethrons of larger outer sphere-layers
must share the extension of space left by
the smaller inner sphere, which, of course, is
smaller. In other words, the increased
density of aethrons increases the pressure,
which as I shall explain, increases the “force”
|The Fluid Nature of a Spiral Torus Vortex
- The aether flowlines of a spiral torus vortex have both radial and tangential components.
In other words, the combination of
radial flowlines and circular flowlines
creates spiral flowlines (which is what
a spiral torus vortex consists of). To
date these flowlines have been
considered as being apart. We will
consider the radial component first.
- The radial portion of the
spiral vortex is Newton's
gravitational force. It is
explained by the
While Newton himself didn't believe matter "attracted" matter at a
distant--that gravity is some kind of matterless force that causes--his
followers did (since he unfortunately used the word "attraction."
What Newton's Radial Force of Gravity Actually Is
Einstein postulated that space is actually a pure gravitational field
activated by matter. This "activation" causes the "inertial frame" around
the large body to increase, causing bodies to accelerate within it.
The inverse square law
- The lighter areas represents areas of higher density of the aether. This higher density exerts a
greater pressure; thus. the radial "force" of gravity is stronger.